Every fall we announce the launch of the year’s Limited Edition wines. These are the most finely crafted of all our wines. As a result, they are in high demand and sell out quickly.
In fact, some customers fill their cellars with only these wines, waiting until the following year to order again.
This year’s offerings are no exception. All are delicious and I have no doubt that whichever one you choose to make (maybe you’ll make a couple?), you will be thrilled with your choice.
Here’s what we’ve got up our “sleeve” for 2023-24…
- Bobal Cabernet Sauvignon (available December 2023): This will be my favorite wine for BBQ pairing as well as Sunday dinner roast beef. It will also be the wine I turn to first after work on chilly winter evenings as I warm up in front of the fire.
- Winemaker’s Blend (available January 2024): A perfectly balanced off dry white wine (think Pino Grigio coupled with Reisling), I am making a couple of batches for lazy summer afternoons on the patio. I highly recommend you do the same.
- Nebbiolo (available February 2024): I’m making this one for so many reasons. The men in my life will likely not leave me a drop. So hearty and complete no cellar should be without a batch.
- Semillon Sauvignon Blanc (available March 2024): This one is for us serious white wine lovers. Perfect for charcuterie, book club, or just with your feet up relaxing. Dry and crisp with nice body.
- Tempranillo Shiraz (available April 2024): This one has got it going on in every sip. It is described as having “layered notes of milk chocolate” and you may be unsure about that, but honestly it’s fantastic. At 14% alcohol, the full body, notes of spice and chocolate are the perfect recipe for a taste of happiness.
I’ve provided more details on each of these limited edition wine making kits below – just click to open a PDF file with more details!
The deadline for reserving your limited edition wine is November 12, so don’t delay. Call us today as 613 475 4567 or send us an email!